Updated April 10, 2021
* We do not maintain SCM records
Criteria for Nebraska LMSC state records:
- A swimmer submitting a time must have a current USMS registration and be a member of Nebraska Masters Swimming at the time of the swim. (Swimmers must be either UNAT/UC29, or a member of a club registered with the Nebraska LMSC.) Swimmers must also reside in the state of Nebraska at the time of the swim for it to qualify as a state record. (Residents of Council Bluffs, Iowa are eligible for Nebraska LMSC state records if they are members of Nebraska Masters Swimming and meet the other requirements described on this page.)
- A valid time must be measured by automatic equipment (touch pads), semi-automatic equipment (buttons), or at least two stopwatches. One-watch times will not be accepted. Times must include 2 decimal places.
- All submitted times must be swum in pools with certified pool lengths at USMS recognized or sanctioned meets. (Times from sanctioned USA Swimming events will be accepted, but certified pool measurements are still required.)
|Certified Pools in Nebraska:||Course|
|Bob Devaney Sports Center – Univ. of Nebraska (Lincoln)||SCY|
|College of St. Mary (Omaha)||SCY|
|Common Ground Community Center (Elkhorn/Omaha)||SCY|
|Kroc Center (Omaha)||SCY|
|Lincoln Southeast High School (Lincoln)||SCY|
|Millard West High School (Millard/Omaha)||SCY|
|Woods Memorial Pool (Lincoln)||LCM|
|* List of certified pools in other states|
- Age group is determined by the swimmer’s age as of the last day of the meet for short course yards (SCY). For long course meters (LCM) and short course meters (SCM), age group is determined by the swimmer’s age as of December 31st of the year of competition. (Note: We do not maintain SCM records.)
- If you achieve a time that is a Nebraska LMSC state record, or have a question about any Nebraska LMSC state records, please contact the Nebraska LMSC Top Ten Recorder at: NBTopTen@usms.org.
USMS National Records: CLICK HERE
Long/Short Course Time Converter, courtesy of Swimming World Magazine.
File Format: State records are in .PDF format and require Adobe Reader or a compatible program to view them. Download Adobe Reader here for free.